Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ball Game...


Boy I haven't blogged in a while, probably because we haven't been doing too many exciting things around here. However we did go to a Braves vs Diamond Backs game a little while ago. We decided to dress Thomas in a neutral outfit, he is wearing a braves onsie and a D-Backs hat.


This is a picture of our friends who are hardcore Braves fans!


I thought I would give a little update on Thomas, he is doing great he is starting to get more vocal everyday, he goes around saying mama all day long. he also is doing a lot of squealing and screaming, he gets more fun everyday!


I thought this was a funny picture, he is such a happy and smiley kid.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sara said...

Awww, Thomas looks so cute in his baseball gear!

Dyana said...

Thomas is so handsome! I love to see his smile! How are you doing, Julie?