Friday, August 08, 2008

Breaking Dawn


Ok so I am also one of the many obsessed Twilight series readers out there. Me and a couple of my friends decided to go to the midnight party at Barnes and Noble for the release of Breaking Dawn. I just got done finishing reading today and it was an amazing book, so if you haven't read them, the are a fun and easy read!!


So we cheated and at midnight we went to Wal Mart to get the book because it was so much cheaper there and there was no line. The funny thing is that they weren't even going to release the book, but my friend called and talked them into it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sara said...

Hey Julie! After seeing the comment you left us, Jeremy went out and bought me the first Twilight book! I really like it and I'm almost finished...I'll have to go get the next ones. Thanks for the great tip! :)

Holly Erhard said...

Hey Julie! Guess what? Kyle finally applied for Flight Support! You should have Paul call him and talk to him about it! Anyways I thought I would let you know!

Sara said...

Hi Julie! I finished Breaking Dawn on Monday and I just wanted to thank you for telling me about the Twilight series. I really like books and they are some of my favorites! Thanks again.

Valarie said...

Hi, stranger. I'm so glad to see Thomas is doing better. And that someone else is as fanatical about the Twilight series...loved it!