Friday, August 08, 2008

Vacation


We decided to drive thru Vegas to get to Utah, and of course we had to stop at the Hoover Dam, It was a long drive but Thomas did exceptionaly well for such a long time in the car.


Here is me and Thomas at the Salt lake Pioneer parade for the 24th of July, it was pretty fun until it got super hot!


I thought this was a funny picture, you probably can't tell but Thomas has olives on his fingers,


For my Birthday Paul's family and my family all got together at Liberty Park and had a picnic and we went ice blocking, this is me and my mom who is by the way in her late 50's and has had both of her knees replaced riding down the hill racing me on a block of ice. we had a lot of fun it remined me of being a kid again. (I don't think Thomas enjoyed the ride as much as me, maybe when he is older).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Nixons! said...

We had such a blast with you guys when you came for the 24th! Thanks for calling us up! j/k! Missed you at the reunion. Everyone looks the same.

S-

Valarie said...

That's funny, we were at the 24th parade too..you could have been one block down from us!