Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I Was Wrong...


Ok so we just got back from a walk a little while ago, me being brilliant I asked paul to go on a walk with me through the neighborhood, well it was getting pretty dark and Paul said that we probably wouldn't make it back before dark. Well I said of course we will, well guess what we weren't. And I suppose you can guess by the picture what happened. we were halfway up the street to our house, when I look down and I see Paul almost step on a TARANTULA!!!! I of course screamed which made paul jump, and the tarantula started chasing Paul. Well I refused to walk the rest of the way home, I had flip flops on, so Paul ended up carrying me on his back while pushing the stroller. The moral of the story do not go walking in Arizona after dark!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

FreakY!!! im so scared of spiders and my husband is even more scared, he makes ME kill em. im petrified of the big ones. there was one in our office kitchen and i went screaming and running away. the rest of the day i couldn't stop looking at the ground for them. yuck.

Sara said...

Ah ha ha! No fair! I want to see a trantula on our side of the community...but they are all over near you guys. :)

Anonymous said...

That tarantula just looks like he's browsing the mortgage section of the paper.

mcintyreandco said...

That made me laugh. I wish I could have SEEN you on Paul's back on the way home. They don't bother me anymore...as long as they are outside, that is. Gotta love good ol' Prescott! :)

Valarie said...

EW!!! That would freak me out too! I can't believe you had the clarity to take a picture of it...I had to click away from your blog page!