Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Rock the Vote

Thomas is growing out of his 0-3 month clothes and he hasn't got to wear some of them since we don't take him to church yet, so I thought I had better take a picture of his cute little argyle vest.
I have been telling Paul that Thomas is in serious need of a haircut I just measured his hair it sticks straight up and it measures 3 inches. His hair can not be tamed if I try and comb it to one side it looks like a really bad comb-over. Paul first told me we could cut it if we bought a video camera to video tape it. So I bought a video camera now he says that I have to make a scrapbook page for his first haircut before we can cut it. He is just going to keep coming up with more and more excuses not to cut his hair. So I need everyone's help and vote whether or not you think Thomas needs a haircut!
Thomas' mulletPosted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I have to say No I think it is cute sticking up. If you do cut it you can not do it until after I get to see it.

Dyana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dyana said...

Oh NO...let it grow, Julie! This is the only time in a boys life that long hair will be cute! Grow & be free!
Now if his eyes were hanging in his eyes, I would change my vot to YES!

The Dinner Belle said...

I'd cut it. Tell Paul he can save all of it and paste it on the scrapbook page!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Julie, but I'm with Jill on this one. I have always thought his hair was cute and I would love to see it one more time before you cut it. Can you stand it until the 29th? I'm not very objective when it comes to this subject. It took me until Jay was at least 18 months old before I could bring myself to cut off his curls.

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

I vote for CUT! It will be fun to have a little lock of hair for the baby book!! You don't have to cut it all off, maybe just the mullet part.

Hailey said...

I bet if you cut his hair it will still stick up cute like it does now. I would probably trim the back too. He's so cute!