Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Our Summer Vacation


We had a fun filled vacation in San Diego! We went to three zoo's in three days. My favorite is of course Sea World, I love the shows and there is so much to do there. Thomas loved all of the fishes, whales and dolphins.


Thomas' favorite part of Sea World is the kid park, he had so much fun!


The soft blocks were the highlight of his day. We also liked it because we could just sit there and watch. After all we had done a lot of walking at this point, and I am pregnant.


I lucked out and didn't have to ride the kiddy rides with Thomas, Paul had the honors of doing that. We had a great trip and we love San Diego and we are looking forward to returning next year. Things are going pretty good right now, we are trying to potty train Thomas, so far he has peed in the potty twice. He actually loves to sit on the potty because he gets to do puzzles and read books. I am getting hugely pregnant already, which is sad because I am only almost 20 weeks. Paul is working away at his job and his church calling, not too much new there. We miss all of our family and hope they are doing well.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

Congratulations, Julie!! I'm excited to hear you guys are expecting another sweet baby!!!

Our favorite in San Diego is Sea World, too. We loved having season passes growing up, it was fun every time we went!

AZ Owen's said...

Hooray!!!! I'm so excited you're expecting!! We are too! I don't think we are far off from each other :) We definitely need to get together again!! Glad to hear you had fun in San Diego!