Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Teeth Finally...


Well I just had to post about this because it is so exciting!! Thomas' got his two bottom teeth, this is so exciting because I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. He is sixteen months, I was begining to think he didn't have teeth. This picture is funny because my mom took this picture while we were in San Diego and when we came home we thought he looked different somehow, I think he still looks like a different kid when I see the picture.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jill said...

oh so cute I miss Him

Aunt Jackie said...

He is adorable! Thanks for sharing all the stuff you have on your blog. It is nice to be able to see what is going on in your life and your families. We love you and miss your family.
Love you,
Jackie (Tina)

Mamma Jaq said...

He is so cute! You have done very well and I can see that you are a great mom.
Love you,
Jackie (Tina)

Mamma Jaq said...

He is so cute! Congrats for the great job that you are doing with your cute family. We love you.