Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Thomas


Thomas turned one on October 9Th, and we decided to go to the Phoenix zoo. We sort of had fun, it was 98 degrees and not a cloud in sight. After the zoo we went to the Rain Forest Cafe which Thomas liked so much better, he is a lot like his dad and prefers the air conditioning.


It was nice to get a family picture, Paul's sister Jill came up from Utah to spend time with Thomas for his Birthday, she spoils him rotten and he is sure going to miss her.


Thomas loves all of his new toys, and had a lot of fun with the wrapping paper.


Thomas is definitely the best thing that has ever happened to us, he is doing so many things right now. He is crawling, clapping his hands, waving Bye bye, saying mama, pulling himself up on his knees, and most importantly he is healthy!! When we first found out about all of Thomas' problems we thought why us, (OK sometimes I still wonder why my baby had to suffer) but I am so glad he is mine, I wouldn't trade him for anything! We love you Thomas, Happy Birthday!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sara said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Thomas! :) I'm glad you guys got to have a fun day at the zoo for his 1st birthday.

Valarie said...

Happy Birthday...he is such a little cutie. I love the picture of him with the orange food on his face. :)

Audrey said...

Happy Birthday, Thomas! It's so fun when they turn one. When Emma did, all I could think was, "I have a one year old!" Time flies!

Hailey said...

Wow! I can't believe he's already one. I know what you mean by not wanting to trade him for the world now!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Thomas!!! You are such a studly lookin' man!!!