Friday, July 04, 2008

Life


I thought this was funny, I came home the other night and found Thomas in his dirty clothes basket, apparently Paul thought this was a cleaner place to put him rather than on the carpet. But hey Thomas didn't seem to mind.


It was a long road for Thomas' recovery but he is finally sitting up and he is now waving bye bye!


This was our first trip to the pool and Thomas' very first time in the pool, he seems to like it alright. I can't believe that Paul let me post this picture, it looks like he hasn't seen the sun in years! Not that I am any tanner than he is but I would never post a picture of me in a bathing suit.


Well its official summer has started in Arizona, I went to open the curtains to the back door and this huge grasshoper was clinging to the screen. There are so many bugs here it is pretty disgusting, there are also many reptiles all over our yard I saw three frogs yesterday and too many lizards to count
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ha! Cute post, Julie! Jeremy and I really happy that Thomas is doing better.

mcintyreandco said...

That is the NASTIEST grasshopper I have ever seen! You do have HUGE bugs in your backyard!!!! WOW! Thomas is such a cutie! His big blue eyes melt...I love his eyes! I loved the updates and new pics...they are great!