Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!


Its finally here! my very first Mothers Day!!
It has definitely been a roller coater ride to get to this point, as many of you know it took us three very long and heart breaking years to get to this point. I definitely have been broken in to the whole motherhood role, I have been thrown up on three times in the last few days, I have been in and out of the ICU, I don't sleep very well through the night because I feel that I have to check on Thomas to make sure he is alright about 10 times a night. In spite of all that has gone wrong for us and for Thomas I am so excited and Blessed That he is in our lives. I have also had a great Mothers Day so far, Paul got me gift cards to my favorite places (Kohl's and Olive Garden) he also gave me an awesome bath pillow and bubble bath, because I love baths and I could stay there all day, especially after being thrown up on so many times. He was also my slave for a day. I also wanted to thank my mom for the gift she gave me I think it was about a pound of fudge (which is almost gone, sadly) she always knows just what to get me when I am having a tough time!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Valarie said...

I'm so glad you got spoiled! You deserve it more than any other mom I know. You and Thomas are in our prayers...I hope he makes a speedy and full recovery.