Friday, March 21, 2008

WHAT!!!


BEING EVICTED !!!!!!!!!
Well, I went to the mail box two days ago and what should I find an eviction notice! And guess how many days we have to move out of our house... 30 days! I frantically call Paul and ask him why he hasn't been paying our rent, even though I see it come out of our bank account every month. He tells me of course he has been paying the rent. So I call the property management company to see what is going on. They told me the owner of the property either is going to sell the house or it is going to foreclosure. Well if it isn't bad enough that we have to find a house in 30 days Thomas is having his surgery on April 15th and we have to be out of our house on April 30th. To top it all of we would really like to buy the next house we live in because we really do not want to have to rent another house and then move again in 6 months to a year. So needless to say we are super stressed and will be extremely busy for the next couple of weeks.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Holly Erhard said...

Julie! That is crazy! I can't believe that! WOW! Are you guys going to try to buy the house from the owner then?

About Thomas' surgery, I hope all goes well. We will have you guys in our prayers! He is getting soo big now!

We miss ya guys and wished you lived closer!

Love the Erhards!

Audrey said...

Hang in there, Julie. When it rains, it pours. Just tell Paul that after this is all over, you need a spa day or something for being "mega mom/wife". You are in our prayers, too. Thomas' is such a stong little boy, I'm sure he will do great. We hope you are doing well (under the circumstances).

Anonymous said...

good luck on the house hunt.. i hope you find something nice! i love your updates, thomas is so super cute (and i like his haircut)

take care!

The Nixons! said...

Wow - you DO have a full plate. homas is a cutie! We miss you guys and love your blog.
Our prayers are with you guys this month!!

-Sid, Mel and Avery

Audrey said...

So how are things going? Did you find a place. Just wanted to add another good luck with Thomas' surgery.

The Dinner Belle said...

Hey Julie, I hope you guys are having success finding a new place. I will give you a call before you head in for T's surgery.

Has anyone told you that since you put the survey on your blog for T's haircut that they can't arrow back to a previous page from your blog? Maybe its' just me but I always have to close my whole Internet Explorer after I check in at your blog. Weird.

Valarie said...

Wow, moving is hard enough when you CHOOSE to do it. Good luck with everything this month. PS - I like Thomas' haircut, I know it's SO hard to cut it that first time!