Thursday, April 20, 2006

Easter etc....

Well the water is receding, and the grass is turning green, overall things are great. We've had temperatures in the high 70's while it was snowing in Utah, and are enjoying the outdoors with nice long walks, For example for Easter, Julie got me a football and frisbee, so we've been known to walk to the park or just hang out and play.



Speaking of Easter it was good we died eggs, got gifts from home, and have plenty of candy to last for a while, I made French bread (I make bread a lot) and baked artichoke-spinach dip, and we ate that along with some spaghetti, and Julie made no-bake cookies it was good!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie!!1 You cut your hair!!! It's really cute. Looks like you guys had a good Easter. Thanks for calling me back this week. I will call you soon when I have mroe time to chat. Take care. Dy