Friday, February 24, 2006

2 Years & Counting....

We recently celebrated our two year anniversary; it’s crazy to think that we’ve already been married that long. Of course, Julie says it seems like forever – I don’t know what that means. But it’s been a great two years, and we look forward to many more.

School is still going good, and still tough, calculus is killing me, of course I haven’t been in a math class in 6 years, so right now 8th grade algebra would probably whoop my butt.

The snow keeps coming down and the wind keeps blowing, and it never gets above like 10 degrees here (last week wind chills were between -40 and -60), so the snow doesn’t melt, so it just keeps piling up. We don’t have real mountains, but the way they pile up snow in these huge piles, you would never know this part of the country is flat, it looks like we have rolling hills.

Can’t wait for spring to come, just glad we live on the second floor, because when it warms up and the “mountains" melt, up will come the flood.

I have received requests to put more pictures up, so even though we don’t have any recent ones, we need to buy a new roll of film, I thought I’d post some from our Christmas away from home. We set up a small tree on a TV tray and put presents under it, got dressed up in pajamas my family sent to us and made the best of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, I'm glad you both had a great anniversary.

Was a little bored and decided to make something, it'll be waiting when you guys get back home.

http://media.putfile.com/Fusion-Entertainment-Logo