Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Freezing

So we're her settled in and set up this blog to always let everyone know how we are doing. It's freeking freezing here, but we are trying to make the best of it. Julie still has one and a half weeks left where she has to drive to Fargo, but soon she be settled in to her job here. School is going good, I have a load of classes, not to mention the wifely responsibilities I have taken on since Julie is working. Anyway, things are great and we are just really getting started.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I found your message and I can't believe that you are so close to finishing your training. I bet your are glad. I don't know if this will work for me and Leah though because this site was blocked from my Aetna PC and I could only get on from my magellan PC. Leah and I will have to find a way to get ourselves a computer. I hope the other guys at work have a computer or a way to check your site.